The Sporting Foot and AnkleDirect aanmelden
This two-day course aims to help you develop a systematic approach to managing patients with a variety of different foot and ankle injuries and pathologies that are sports-related (such as anterolateral impingement, tendinopathies, fasciitis, acute sprains, metatarsal stress fractures,…).
There is a real emphasis on enhancing your clinical reasoning skills, differential diagnosis, and ability to use precise therapeutic handling techniques. We also provide extensive treatment ideas, including manual therapy, taping and individually tailored exercise programmes. We provide you with lots of clinical pearls and tips that you can apply immediately to your clinical practice. The course is a mixture of theory, case studies, group discussions and LOTS of practical!
- To develop subjective history taking and pattern recognition skills specific to the foot and ankle.
- To develop differential diagnosis and practical assessment of:
- Lateral ankle pain
- Medial ankle pain
- Posterior ankle pain
- Plantar heel pain
- Midfoot and forefoot pain
- To develop a systematic approach to identifying treatable MSK impairments that can be used to guide the rehabilitation process.
- To understand the key management principles for foot and ankle conditions (e.g., footwear modifications, manual therapy, graded rehabilitation, when to make onward referrals).
Sportkinesitherapeuten, manueel therapeuten, sportartsen, osteopaten, podologen.
Pro-Q Kine 24 punten
640€ excl. btw, 30% korting indien betaling met KMO-Portefeuille (bij uw aanvraag dient u te opteren voor het thema 'beroepsspecifieke competenties')
Syllabus, lunch en koffiepauzes.
overzicht cursusindeling en pathologieën die aan bod komen