The course will discuss the challenges relating to differential diagnosis of the athletic hip and groin and identifying the biomechanical factors that contribute to much of the pain and dysfunction in the area.
The course will cover:
- Differential Diagnosis of Hip and Groin Pathology
- Pathomechanics of Hip and Groin Pain
- Rehabilitation strategies
- Linear Running Mechanics and Groin Pain
- Multidirectional Mechanics and Groin Pain
- RTP decision making and injury prevention
Deze 2-daagse is een uitgebreide versie van de 1-daagse opleiding die in 2016 werd georganiseerd. Er wordt dieper ingegaan op diverse topics en er is meer ruimte voor praktijk en oefentherapie.
- Accurate Differential Diagnosis and ability to clinically reason multiple symptom sources.
- Understand the interaction of hip morphology with groin pain and differentiate symptomatic pathology from normal findings.
- Understand the factors that drive Athletic groin pain and how to construct a rehabilitation programme focused on the drivers not the anatomical diagnosis.
- Develop exercise prescription and coaching skills to improve the effectiveness of rehabilitation programmes.
- Develop skills in the examination of high level sports specific activities such as sprinting and change of direction and understand their performance and influence on athletic groin pain.
Enda King (PhD) is Head of Performance Rehabilitation with Sports Surgery Clinic, Dublin, Ireland. His role focuses on combining the use of 3D biomechanics and individualised high-level residential rehabilitation to optimize recovery from injury and enhance athletic performance. He has worked with athletes across a wide variety of disciplines including rugby, football, AFL, NFL, UFC, boxing, horse racing and GAA. His greatest areas of expertise lie within knee/ACL rehabilitation as well as athletic hip and groin pain and is widely published in peer reviewed journals in both areas. Enda has recently completed his PhD on the use if 3D biomechanics in ACL rehabilitation through the University of Roehampton, London and will share much of his new research and clinical developments on this course.
Kinesitherapeuten, sportkinesitherapeuten, manueel therapeuten, osteopaten en artsen.
Pro-Q Kine 24 ptn
540€ (excl. btw), 30% korting indien betaling met KMO-Portefeuille
Syllabus, warme maaltijd en koffiepauzes.