This follow-up face-to-face course focuses on the practical aspects for participants who attended the theoretical part of 'The Pregnant Pelvis' online. The focus is on the clinical examination, management and exercise prescription skills, using clear clinical reasoning for a patient with pregnancy-related pelvic girdle pain (PrPGP). The management plan will be explored in depth with both manual techniques and more extensive exercise prescription. Additionally, this course will discuss the postpartum pelvis and the possible birth injuries, coccyx or pubic symphysis, that can occur and how we as physiotherapists can guide the mother.
- To be able to conduct a targeted, effective patient interview
- To be able to implement a biopsychosocial framework, including screening tools and pivoting management based on findings
- To be able to conduct a logical, effective clinical examination, identifying key findings for treatment
- To implement an integrated treatment plan taking into account a biopsychosocial approach
- To prescribe an individual exercise program adapted to assessment findings and patient goals
- The ability to recognize possible postpartum injuries and the ability to manage effectively
Kinesitherapeuten met interesse in de pelvische reëducatie en perinatale kinesitherapie die reeds eerder deelgenomen hebben aan de online opleiding 'The Pregnant Pelvis'
Pro-Q Kine 14 ptn
320€ (exclusief btw), 30% korting indien betaling met KMO-Portefeuille (bij uw aanvraag dient u te opteren voor het thema 'beroepsspecifieke competenties')
Syllabus, lunch en koffiepauzes.