The course will discuss the structure, function and pathology of the most challenging lower limb muscle and tendon injuries the pathomechanics the lead to injury in these structures acutely and chronically and how to individualise rehabilitation and load management strategies to return to full pain free athletic performance.
The course will cover:
- Muscle and Tendon Structure, Function and Injury
- Pathomechanics of most prevalent lower limb muscle and tendon injuries
- Rehabilitation strategies
- Tissue Specific Responses and Adaptations to Training
- Transitioning rehabilitation from motor control to strength to sports specific activities
- Load management and RTP decision making
- Understand the anatomy and function of muscle and tendon
- Understand the pathomechanics that lead to recurrent and chronic muscle and tendon injury
- Provide structure to physical assessment to identify all the contributors to injury re-occurance
- Optimise rehabilitation strategies through individualised exercise selection, coaching and periodisation to maximise required adaptation
- Utilise key metrics regarding load tolerance and load management across sports during reconditioning through to return to pain free performance
Kinesitherapeuten, sportkinesitherapeuten, manueel therapeuten, osteopaten, podologen en artsen.
Pro-Q Kine 24 punten
650€ excl. btw, 30% korting indien betaling met KMO-Portefeuille
Syllabus, lunch en koffiepauzes.