This one day course aims to manage shoulder pain within a bio-psychosocial framework. The course will look at current evidence and basic science to better understand motor strategy and exercise prescription for RC related shoulder pain as well as the wider context of tendinopathy disease. Participants will be taken through understating muscle recruitment patterns, structural deficits and the psychosocial factors to managing complex rotator cuff related pain using clinical scenarios to help clinically reasoning, participants will be encouraged to be interactive and challenge current thinking.
- To understand motor control at the shoulder girdle.
- To become competent in assessment of the shoulder girdle from a movement perspective and challenging the use of traditional orthopaedic tests.
- Understand the role of physiotherapy versus surgical management in relation to different pathologies.
- Incorporate the bio-psychosocial framework into patient management understanding the enablers and barriers to successful rehabilitation.
Kinesitherapeuten, sportkinesitherapeuten, manueel therapeuten, sportartsen en osteopaten.
- Pro-Q Kine: 14pt
- KNGF: 6pt & Keurmerk: 7pt
270€ (excl btw), 30% korting indien betaling met KMO-Portefeuille
Syllabus, uitgebreide lunch en koffiepauzes.
Podcast van Anju Jaggi met Adam Meakins :