Join Lorimer Moseley and his guests for this first ever global Pain MasterSession – a massive 16.5 hours of cutting-edge pain science and clinical application with 4 of the world’s pain super stars. It’s going to be incredible!
Pain science and treatment is a fast moving field. Discoveries from across the fundamental and applied sciences open up new and exciting opportunities for improving outcomes for those at risk of, or challenged by, persistent pain. This MasterSession featuring Lorimer Moseley, aims to bring these discoveries to life in a practically applicable way. Contemporary learning principles and techniques will be used to guide participants through how we think, what we think, how we can optimise the impact of educational strategies and how we can use the same techniques to enhance our own discovery, capacity and wellbeing as clinicians.
- TIE it up: using Tactics, Insight and Energy to optimise learning outcomes
- What do you actually think?
- Theories of pain and why we can’t live without them
Special guests: Several of the world’s pain superstars join Lorimer Moseley to discuss the future of pain care:
Mark Hutchinson – on the fundamental science, how cellular and molecular evidence can change the pain experience and what is just over the horizon in terms of technologies and our understanding of persistent pain. (Read more about Mark here)
Tasha Stanton – on understanding why people have pain and why sometimes it doesn’t go away, looking at how we can treat osteoarthritis in better and new ways. (Read more about Tasha here)
World leading scientists, pioneering researchers and leaders in pain care. What a line up!
- Massively increase your knowledge of pain biology
- Improve your ability to integrate this into your assessment and management of anyone in pain
- Gain an insight into the future of pain research, science and care
- Learn from some of the brightest minds in pain science in the world today
Kinesitherapeuten, artsen, psychologen, ergotherapeuten, osteopaten, chiropractoren,...
550€ (excl btw), 30% korting indien betaling met KMO-Portefeuille
Uitgesteld kijken is mogelijk!